Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jersey Shirts

Why I absolutely love jersey shirts & when this infatuation began, I do not know, but I simply cannot resist buying my boys a shirt or two in that style every season! I chose Ian's newest jersey shirt as his "wardrobe" for his 5 year old picture partly because he has stated that green is his favorite color for most of this year & partly because its style reflects his very active spirit...but when you get right down to it, it's mostly because of the infatuation I have & the simple fact that I am The Mama. Now, the infatuation I have with my Ian began 5 years ago when God grafted him into our family in His perfect timing. This infatuation, unlike the jersey shirts, will never go out of style. I love you so much, Ian! You are the apple of my eye!







No comments: