Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Meet Grayson

WARNING! Viewing these images may induce baby fever! Meet Grayson, aka "Prince Charming." It was just a few short months ago that I photographed Kathryn & Dawson just before their first son arrived and recently I had the privilege of photographing him. He was so good for his photos...he was relaxed & sleepy when I wanted him to be sleepy & wide eyed when I wanted to capture him awake. And remember the beautiful rocking chair from Kathryn's maternity session...you know I just had to snap some shots of him there (again). Kathryn & Dawson are phenomenal new parents...so happy & relaxed. It was an honor to capture this precious family together.





I would love to compare this photo to his 4D ultrasound images.











2 comments:

Gabby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gabby said...

Emily you do such an awesome job! I love checking these to see all of the pics! Looks like your business is doing so well!! I am so happy for you! My fav of these is the toe rings!!! so cute!!!!