Sunday, September 28, 2008

You're Invited!

You are cordially invited to the ribbon cutting at the grand opening of Emily Rainey Portraits at 7578 Southern Ave., Suite 7 in Germantown this Wednesday, October 1 at 9:00am. I moved into my own little studio space in Old Germantown back in June & have recently joined the Germantown Chamber of Commerce (http://www.germantownchamber.com/). We will be cutting the ribbon at 9:00a and will have coffee & a few breakfast yummies. We will also be giving away our new discount cards good for half off your 2008 session fee, so stop by & see me!






3 comments:

Amy W said...

Oh, I wish I could be there! I am SO excited to see the blessings that God is bestowing upon you with your photography, and I would SO love to be able to celebrate with you! I'll be there in prayer and thoughts, though! Congratulations on this blessed occasion! Much love~ Amy :)

Gabby said...

That is so awesome Emily!! I wish we could be there also!!! I am so happy for you!!! God is good!!!

Gabby said...

The place is so cute too!!!!! I love it!!