Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

So let me just preface this post by saying that these little cuties are my nephews, so there will be a whole bunch of pictures with this post. I'm getting a taste of just how very hard it is to choose your favorite photos! Zach & Sam both have fall birthdays, so their mom, Angie, likes to have a pretty fall, outdoor setting for their sessions. This year we went to a very fun pumpkin patch near Jackson. This was the perfect spot for their portraits, not only because of the many great settings to photograph while the boys explored, but also because Zach is passionate about pumpkins! I decided to make a couple of storyboards of my favorites since there are just too many to choose from. These are a new product that I am beginning to offer...they are 10x20 in size & are perfect to display in your child's room or a play area. They can be framed & hung on the wall or mounted & displayed on a tabletop easel.

This is a great way to display your favorites together...




This is a great way to display similar shots like these of Sam playing "Peek-a-boo!"





















No comments: