Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merideth

These are some more of the shots that I got while my family was together over Christmas. This is my brother's daughter, Merideth, a cowgirl at heart. I called my brother to ask if Merideth could model for me while they were in town & asked him to have her bring her favorite cowboy boots & hat...well, he forgot the hat, but we got some excellent shots anyway. I am so happy that she modeled for me because I really needed some nice teen shots for my portfolio & with Merideth's beautiful face & natural posing I got so many good shots that it will be hard to choose which ones I will use on the website. Of course, with her being fourteen, her parents love the ones of her smiling the best because of the rarity of those glimpses.





























No comments: