Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kevin and Anna

In an effort to get some practice and some unique shots for my portfolio, my husband has become my booking agent, so to speak. One of the guys he works with, Kevin, and his new bride, Anna, love tennis, so my beloved seized the opportunity for me to take some "couple" shots. We waited until the 100 degree days were behind us and set up a photo shoot on the tennis courts at the gym where we are members. These courts made a nice venue because the courts themselves are blue (and as an added bonus, we already had childcare there). Kevin and Anna were great models because they are a such fun-loving couple. They had no problem letting me experiment with different angles and poses. I love the way their personalities come through in these shots.













No comments: