Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Kiddos

Of course I couldn't create my own photography blog and not post shots of my own kids! Mickey and I have three children...Grace is six (going on 30), Ian is 4 and little Cullen is 18 months. Gracie keeps everyone around here (and apparently everyone in her first grade class as well) on their toes. Her favorite weather is snow, so I have included a shot from our one snow day back in February. Ian is the epitome of boy...rough, rowdy, fearless, yet very tender-hearted and so loving. Now, my little Cullen is just about as cute as any kid can get, but I have dubbed him the "world's worst model" because I have the hardest time getting any shots of him. He loves his mama and always comes to me instead of staying still in a spot that I can actually take some pictures of him. I did get a couple of shots of him yesterday that I like because they show off his big boy haircut.
























No comments: