Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sahara, Bria and Tirza

So I mentioned how my husband is acting as my booking agent...well, my dear friend and sister-in-law has also taken it upon herself to tout my newfound need for photography subjects to all of her buddies. Although I may joke, I truly am grateful to both Mickey and Angie because along with these experiences comes loads of encouragement from them both, so Thanks Mickey and Ang! Anyway, one of Angie's friends has three beautiful girls, Sahara, Bria and Tirza. We headed to a beautiful church in Jackson, Tennessee the first Friday in November for an outdoor photo session. Now Miss Sahara could hire herself out as THE perfect model since she is "on" at all times and was, therefore, a breeze to work with. Bria is just adorable and I love her unique look. I had just gobs of great pictures of both of them. Miss Tirza, age 2, on the other hand, took some creative coaxing and bribing to get her pictures. In the end, these pictures captured each of their personalities, which is a characteristic I want in all of my photography.



Miss Bria



Miss Sahara







and Miss Tirza


No comments: