Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Zach and Sam

Now, these handsome devils are two of my nephews, Zach and Sam. I'm sure you'll see plenty of shots of these guys along the way because their mama is my dear friend/sister-in-law/booking agent and she is always up for a photo shoot with her boys. I took these on the same day in Jackson that I took Sahara, Bria and Tirza's shots. Both Zach and Sam have fall birthdays, so Angie wanted pictures of them that showed the autumn season. She chose casual sweaters and jeans to dress them in, which worked wonderfully in the outdoor setting. I will say that this shoot was a little trickier because my boys were along for the ride as well, bringing the grand total of busy boys to four. While I was taking pictures, either Angie or her husband, David, would keep the rest of the boys from injuring themselves (or each other) while the other one helped keep my model entertained. Whew! Now that was somethin'! I was happy with their several of their shots, but my heart just melts when I see these little guys holding hands.









No comments: